Tzeentch Chariot for 40k Daemon Dex - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tzeentch Chariot for 40k Daemon Dex

Ok, the Daemon codex is coming out in 2 months. I definitely want to field a herald of Tzeentch on a chariot. I'm going to assume the rumors are correct and it functions like a jetbike. I'm only looking for modeling/conversion advice, not opinions on what the codex may or may not contain.

A big-ass chariot is large target, I'd like it to be smaller if possible. If it functions like a jetbike, why not use some kind of daemonic fig riding an actual jetbike? I'm looking for ideas on how to model some kind of Tzeentch figure on something that can at least "count as" a chariot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Why not look into what they did for storm of chaos a few years back with a floating chariot.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91...ions/tchar.jpg

It doesnt have to be pulled by a load of screamers either it could fly on its own accord.

Dan

+ Reply to Thread