Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
So I am making my first gaming table, and I have some questions:
1. Is there anything I can use in replace of milliput that is sold in Canada and works as well?
2. How do you apply static grass to a large area like your gaming table that's 6' by 4'. How much static grass will I need to do that and should I get it from somewhere else besides GW?
3. Where can I get good looking trees, prepainted for cheap?
4. Anyone have any ideas on how to add detachable or folding legs to the plywood and frame table?
5. Is there a way I could make a table with just hills, trees and static grass look rainy and eerie?