Skaven fort - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skaven fort

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skaven fort

I'm thinking of making a skaven fort and so far my idea is to basically destroy an

Empire fort by punching holes in the walls, painting scars from warp lightning cannons

and pockmarcks from ratling guns. One of the towers would have crumbled with nothing

but wood holding it up and a wall would have sewage (or at least stagnant water) pooling

around a hole. The gate would have been blown open so instead their would be sloppily

placed wooden boards and wooden stakes placed arund the entrance. So that's basically

it (although I would also paint the skaven symbol on all the walls) any feedback would

be much appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds nice, either that or you could make one from pieces of wood and stone to resembel one they made themselve.

If you do your idee i would make more of ruin of it instead of just some scars pockmarcks and maybe add some dead trees like on the ziggurat of doom.
    Or even a pile of dead empire soldiers;Y, as if it was recently captured

Good luck with it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

ooooo great idea. How about you paint Skaven symbols all over the fort. I suggest strongly that you check out this page for more ideas.

Warhammer - Skaven
    "What is Mercy? Does it taste Nice?" Hive Tyrant on Reth V

"Kill-kill! Death to the Enemies of the Horned Rat!" Warlord Bweekq at the Battle of Hrad

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    101 (x2)

Be sure to take the bristles off big old brushes and paint them to look like straw/haw/skaven nesting materials. This is what really sets apart the skaven ruins from any other ruins.

+ Reply to Thread