Indoctrinated IG Orks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x4)

Indoctrinated IG Orks

Well I felt like doing something cool for my IG army expansion and figured I wanted to really really paint some fo the new orks models. So here you go, some of my early indoctrinated IG Orks. For now Im going to have three hevay weapon platforms, two squads of mixed orks and guardsmen and a sniper ork. In the future I might start making some vechiles also but C and C is always welcome.

These guys are done my simply replacing the shoota's with lasguns and giving them sholder plates the resemble IG men and IG packpacks.

And he got himself a helmet.

These two have another base coming and will look alot better once the base has more details on it

And finally my sniper ork

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    229 (x4)

HAHAHA i LOVE EM.

The one with the grot with the bullts and one in his mouth, the guard looks like he's yelling instructions to the grot and he's all ignorig him and just messin around as grots do.

That's fantastic.
    Sho: out.

Rome wasn't built in a day, Either should good scenery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    454 (x7)

ONLY A MAD MAN WOULD THINK OF SUCH A CRAZY IDEA LOL: http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...-part-1-a.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

266 (x4)

Oh your artilcals proved ot be much insperation for this, but my idea is backwards. Or at least the fluff will be, the orks join the IG(I mean I have guys with stolen Tau stuff in my army already why not let them join) and will be played as in my existing IG aarmy once they are painted.

+ Reply to Thread