Temperature, humidity, and wind conditions when priming? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    68 (x4)

Temperature, humidity, and wind conditions when priming?

I need to pick up some sticky tack before I can so I have to wait until morning. But just to be sure what ranges are advised for each of these factors when priming/spray painting?

It's going to be like 17 MPH winds, 50~F, and a humidity of around 50-60%.

This is according to the forecast.

A youth with his first cigar makes himself sick; a youth with his first girl makes other people sick. - Mary Wilson Little

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

Ideal usage guidelines should be printed on the label. I am willing to wager that it will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Cheers,

-Mike

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

68 (x4)

I got GW ~_~ Nothing of use is printed on the label...
    A youth with his first cigar makes himself sick; a youth with his first girl makes other people sick. - Mary Wilson Little

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

Well now... that isn't exactly useful then...

You want an environment as neutral as possible. Dryer conditions are better than humidity. Warm temperatures are ideal.... If it is too cold I would probably suggest spraying indoors.

I seldom spray outside anyway. Just spray near an open window if you can or leave the room until the fumes dissapate. If mess is an issue - spray into a box and you should be fine.

Cheers,

-Mike

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x1)

I would also choose a place with as little wind as possible, a good place is a garage with an open door if you got one, and if it's cold outside just bring them inside to dry, and leave them in a well ventilated room, or a room no one is going to use while they dry

+ Reply to Thread