Dreadnoughts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dreadnoughts

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x8)

Dreadnoughts

I just realized there is a 20 AUD difference between the space marine and chaos marine dreadnoughts, now since the space marine one looks WAY cooler, and its not hard to chaos anything up really, I now know what I want.

Just in case any others had no idea there was such a huge difference in price, because I just assumed both would cost the same as they have the same function.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The marine one is plastic where as the Chaos one is metal, any one smart enough will just convert a plastic one

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x8)

Oh i never knew ours was metal, well thats just as well then I never bought one because I hate painting metal, each touch takes metal off it and it just never sticks well and is hard to stick together as I don't have the right tools to pin.

+ Reply to Thread