dioramas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dioramas

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

148 (x2)

sorry if this is the wrong forum, but i felt like it goes here...anyway i wanted to make a diorama, because i simply love them...its what i love about the 40k universe, there are so many different scenes happening in so many different places, not just apocalyptic hero against villian clashing, but grunt vs. grunt....so i was wondering if people could post pictures of dioramas they think are really cool, both to look at for fun and for inspiration...heres one i love

GW Online : Warhammer 40,000 : Tyranids : Lictor Camouflage i love the helplessness of the guardsman, hes toast

o, another awesome one Google Image Result for http://warmodels.narod.ru/ctat/fotogd2007/pict84.jpg

Last edited by starhawks; June 8th, 2008 at 01:27.
    chaos marines have the chaos gods on their side, but space marines have games workshop on theirs

2. Remove Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread