Lizzie Make Over: Home Edition - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

Lizzie Make Over: Home Edition

Hahahaha hey guys, I kinda posted this in the lizardmen section and realized that it was a bad choice on my part, so here is my copy/paste of what's there. =]

So until recently I've been the only lizzie player in my area until my good friend decided to pick them up to, which is okay with me now. *I used to be paranoid about being the only one that I bought some kids codex off him so he wouldn't play lizzies.....=S*

ANYWAYS, my new lizardmen brother is an extremely talented artist, herein lies my problem. before him I was also the best painter in my games workshop store, SO, I must hold up SOME sort of dignity and create some sort of outstanding color sceme for my hombres. Currently some of my saurus are blue, green, I think one is purple. I want to unify them like I am with my Space Marine army right now.

SO FAR:

I've decided...I think...that my skinks will be a lime green, and be glossed to make it look like they just got out of the swamp or bathtub.

I'm thinking of Lich Purple scales and bleached bone underbelly...but want to see if there's anything more contrasting and cool, vibrant maybe.

My Slann is a purple/black mix *love him*

My old blood on carasaur is purple as well.

MY FRIEND:

Said that he was going to paint his saurus with an orange underbelly, and dark gray scales for a volcanic look.

NOW YOU:

Make my army pop. What should I pull off.

Any an all idea's are welcome. I need most help with my saurus but if you have other idea's as well hit me! **As an idea my marines are Regal Blue with Scaly green shoulders and Blazing Orange trim 8]**

Peace =P

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x2)

It sounds like you like contrast (who doesn't?) and that you're already committed to using purple in your army. If you keep the purple scales across the whole army you'll get a sense of unity so I would give the saurus red skin and yellow underbellies, contrasting with the skinks and keeping the theme.
    Up, up and away!

+ Reply to Thread