Marine shoulder pads - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marine shoulder pads

Hi. I'm going to be starting a new marine army right when the new Battle for Black Reach box set comes out. I plan on using Alpha Marine shoulder pads to represent my chapter. I have 2 questions however:
    1. How easy is it to put the shoulder pad bitz on marines?
    2. Will it be easy to cut off the shoulderpads of snap together Black Reach marines?

"Dear Diary: Today I may of accidentally registered myself as a sex offender. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE!" - Dinosaur Comics

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

1. Normal Multipart Marines easy, snapfit, nearly impossible to change them.
    2. No, it won't be easy at all, as they are moulding to the arms to the body unlike the multi part ones.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x8)

How easy is it to put the shoulder pad bitz on marines?
    Real easy, if these were real marines, but they are snap ons.

Will it be easy to cut off the shoulderpads of snap together Black Reach marines?
    It really depends on HOW they snap together, if they are like the old terminator models that snap together, then maybe your best bet is to cut the arm off at the joint and go from there, or maybe since you will be (probably) ordering shoulder pads, order some extra arms while you are at it, problem solved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the help guys. I would use a a decal sheet with the salamander decals, but I have had trouble in the past with those decals so I wish to try to not use them.
    "Dear Diary: Today I may of accidentally registered myself as a sex offender. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE!" - Dinosaur Comics

+ Reply to Thread