What Colors should I go?? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Colors should I go??

Im new to Warhammer and started just because I liked to put things togeather, not really the painting part. But I have a daemon prince that i have just convered a lil bit and dont no what colors to paint him. hear is the pics of my guy:

front

Back

left

Right

I play Thousand Sons and they are painted white and black, I would kinda like him to go with the army scheme... But he would look so hot in Khorn colors.

Last edited by Jojuta; August 16th, 2008 at 10:48.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Id say go for white and black armour to match your normal guys then try a deep dark red for the daemonic flesh to add a bit of contrast.

Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy looks fantastic, realy! im new to warhammer myself and the reason im going for a mortal chaos lord for my chaos space marines is that i dont like the standard DP that much. I would kill for a Daemon price that good and would love even more so to see him in my chapter coloures. Bone, black and scab read. Might not be to bad looking, hope im not being to biased ^^

+ Reply to Thread