Plaguemarine Idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

21 (x1)

Plaguemarine Idea

Ok so looking around the house i found a box of battle sisters, does anyone know of any conversions of these into plaguemarines/plaguesisters (was sort of inspired by the idea from looking at a mates skaven plaguerats and their robes). Never seen/heard of any so thinking it might be something a little bit different, any sggestions on how id go about it or just the standard odd blobs of GS textured to putrid perfection. Most of the sisters already have gasmask style helmets that could be enhanced with a bit of GS. Any thoughts on how itd work/if it would?

Also was tossing up whether to give in and buy a box of 7 PMs for $60 or spend $50 to buya basic regiment of fantasy chaos warriors and convert them into plaguemarines, the models are bigger and beastlier than their marine counterparts and with the ammount of spare botlers n backpacks and the meter of GS i bought from the hardware store... think they could come up very nicely.

Curious on peoples thoughts for either of these conversions and if anyone has sen previous examples of it being done. Ive trawled the forum but didnt find anything for either topic.

Mmmm... Biomatter... OMNOMNOMNOM

The Great Devourer, Intergalactic Munchies coming to a planet near you!

2. Remove Advertisements

Sundsvall, Sweden
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

83 (x1)

Alot of people ahve built marines out of chaos warriors. Some of them look great. Look around some more and you'll find them.

My tip is to buy a box of Plague Marines and a box of regular CSM (or loyalists) and mix them up.

I use one or two DG arms with a CSM body or vice versa. The result is a cheaper and a more varied army which still look nurgly.

As mentioned I used loyalists when building my army. All of them were second hand and painted before. Cheap as nails.

+ Reply to Thread