Bloodthirster/Hellcannon mix - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloodthirster/Hellcannon mix

OK well i have a daemon army which as you all know has absolutely no tanks or anything of the sort. I however love the hellcannon model and want to use it somewhere in my army. The only wan i can see myself doing this is by using the barrel as some sort of add on to a bloodthirster. What i need is an idea as to what model would best be able to have the barrel attached without it looking silly or out of place

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    57 (x3)

I can't really see it happening mate. The cannon is almost the same size as the bloodthirster.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

I think the only way this would work is to significantly change the Bloodthirster. I would suggest you remove the weapons and have it in a position so that it is holding the Hellcannon as a huge gun. I think you would need to show it using both hands to support the cannon as it is a very large gun. You could remove the Bloodthirsters wings as they won't fit in with it carrying that big gun. You could simply put spikes there. Or you could give it smoe extra arms to help it hold the cannon. The plastic Giant could be a useful source of parts to make extra arms as it comes with several spare arms to use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you wanted to use a bloodthirster but would it not be easier to use a soulgriner and mount the gun on it.
    "First one in,last one out".

Senior Member Inquisitor_Naravus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x1)

Perhaps fusing the two together to make some chaotic abomination? You could make the hellcannon smaller and have it fused into the bloodthirster's chest and move the wings and whatnot...would be a total pain and likely easier to use a soulgrinder for this idea.

+ Reply to Thread