Drop-Pod icon swap thread thingy! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Monkey of Mystery The Paint Monkey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    743 (x8)

Drop-Pod icon swap thread thingy!

I got my hands on a swanky new drop pod the other day and I get the feeling there are one or two other pre-release copies out there too.

One of the things that really made me happy about the kit (apart from the lack of instruction pamphlet) was that it comes with a selection of chapter badges to put on the pod. It also comes with Imperial Eagles for people who don't want to use chapter badges. The badges supplied are Dark Angels, Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Templars and Crimson/Imperial Fists (4 of each).

The cool thing about these badges is that they're just the right size for slapping on Dreads, speeders and attack bikes or using as extra markings for vehicles.

So... To the point- since everyone will have a bunch of extra badges that they won't be using I thought I'd start a thread to let people know which extra badges they had and which they'd like to swap for!

I've got all the badges except Fists/Eagles and would like to swap them for more fist icons. Anyone keen?

No more NG spearmen, thanks! Now I need some pump-wagons!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Set Sail and Conquer! Cadaver Junkie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    301 (x7)

Heh yeah, you keep the crimson fist ones and I'll take the Imperial fist ones... Oh, wait

Yeah, I'll probably be doing a similar thing when I get mine.
    "Pickles, the drummer, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)"

Also, you should google "garfield minus garfield". Awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is a great idea monkey!, id like some dark angels, haha no all i need is the actual drop pod itself...soon though..soon
    A Moment of Laxity Spawns A Lifetime of Heresy. Never Forget, Never Forgive!

"Dont Judge Me Monkey"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

When I will get mine I will trade my Fists for the Wolves!
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

By the Silver Sword! Stormchaser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x3)

Ok, question: How in the name of SMEG did you get one this early? Black Reach isn't even out yet, and Space Marines have another 5 weeks to go.

Whoever sold it to you got hold of it illegally, and someone at GW is going to loose their job.
    Codex: Legion Astartes - I am in need of Beta/proof readers and play testers
    The Primarch Project
    A Hero is no braver than the ordinary man. He is just brave five minutes longer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    743 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchaser View Post
    Ok, question: How in the name of SMEG did you get one this early? Black Reach isn't even out yet, and Space Marines have another 5 weeks to go.
    I'm the Monkey of Mystery. Ask nothing more.

The reason for digging this thread back up is because I just got my hands on a new plastic landspeeder kit. It's quite nice and has all the options (except storm). Bits are very similar to the current kit or the DA upgrade kit, if you're interested.

The nifty bit is that the speeder ALSO comes with the little badge icons for chapters but only DA, SW, UM and BA. No fists! Boo!! hiss!!

Once again I'll be open to swapping icons for fist icons and I invite everyone else to use this thread to do the same!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Get us pics you monkey! Stop teasing us! When I get pods etc I'll swap with you maybe Need Sword Icons lol.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

743 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Get us pics you monkey! Stop teasing us! When I get pods etc I'll swap with you maybe Need Sword Icons lol.
    Yeah, sorry- it's mean to tease. I'll try and get photos over the weekend, school is making me too busy ATM.

Sword icons good easily be made from trimmed down DA badges, I reckon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Yeah, good monkey!

Yeah, gonna be using Sowrd Icons for the badge of my chapter so need loads of them.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

743 (x8)

I'm going to raise this thread from it's slumber now that the drop-pod is actually out and people might have one!

I'm keen to swap the badges I've got for Fist ones (still). Who's keen? I've got 5 of each non-fist badge, 4 from the pod and 1 from the speeder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast