Japanese schoolgirl for the Inquisition - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Japanese schoolgirl for the Inquisition

To represent a heavy bolter-armed gun servitor, I want to use a Japanese schoolgirl with a chaingun for an arm like the movie Machine Girl. The only problem is that I can't find a really suitable figure of a schoolgirl to start out. I'd search the internet but typing "Japanese schoolgirl model" in google will get me everything but what I want. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need a figure with an arm that sticks out from the body, thus easily replaceable with an assault cannon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

I had a bit of a poke around the website of one of the manufacturers I thought might be useful, and I've found a prospective model.

The model is from Freebooter Miniatures in the Speampunk section of their online shop. Sure, the gun isn't attached to her her arm, and the hat doesn't really suit, but it's a starting point. The model is 30mm high, according to the website, pretty sure that's the right scale.

You may also be able to use something from their 'Future' range, if you're lucky.

Not sure if you've checked out the stickied thread in the Modelling forum, but that lists a whole bunch of miniature producers and may give you an idea of where else to look...
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x4)

I was worried you were making Sevora and Severina in japanese schoolgirl outfits.
    That gives me an idea.
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have seen a couple. Hassle Free Miniatures has one, while Left Hand Miniatures has several different choices.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    457 (x8)

I don't know the manufacturers, but there are quite a few. I know CoolMiniOrNot - The Internet's largest gallery of Painted Miniatures and Miniature Painting art offers links to a group of manufacturers. Go through them and have a look around. You'll find a lot of schoolgirl, Alice in Wonderland with a butcher knife, and other nonconventional themes.
    Mickey: "You're just making this up as you go along!"
    The Doctor: "Yuuuup. But I do it brilliantly!"

Check out my WIP thread here (Clicky!)

The rules (Clicky!) Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.

Peace, through superior firepower.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...producers.html

This thread has lots of producers.

Maybe this would have something?
    animarpg.com
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

467 (x8)

This is a fairly similar model from Hasslefree.

Pack - Felicity
    Cervantes: In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

470 (x8)

Just happened to be on Reaper's website and found this;

Candy, Anime Heroine

Not sure if you've already found something else, but I thought this looked pretty appropriate. Not sure if it's released yet though, still being a green and all...

Okay, so the site claims an October release for the model.
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    75 (x1)

The Foundry Street Violence range of 28mm figures has several female figures in standing poses. Try Foundry 28mm Street Violence in the War Store SciFi miniatures section. I have bought several of these figures - hitmen, SWAT teams, etc, and they are a lot better than many of the pure science fiction figures out there. For instance, they look human, they aren't standing in anatomically impossible poses, their weapons are the right proportion, etc.
    cheers
    TOMB
    (My Blog)
    Zapp: You see the killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)