Useful Modelling Websites - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Guernsey, UK
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

110 (x4)

Useful Modelling Websites

Running on from the Miniature Producers thread, I figured I would put together a Useful websites thread, as there are a number of other types of website that will help people when modelling, for example Bits websites. I have also noticed a few threads with people asking for help trying to find a certain part, so this may help them as a thread to look in for advice...

Feel free to add websites and I will try and keep this first post up to date with everything, preferably in categories.

I'll start the ball rolling with a couple I know of:

Bits Websites

Bits and Kits (UK)
    Bitz Box (UK)
    Battlewagon Bits (US)

Tools and Modelling Accessories

Antenocitis Workshop (UK) (Great site for all things modelling. Tools, Glues, Basing materials, etc)

eBay Stores

The Terrain Store (UK) (Great site for terrain, crates, sandbags, etc. Will customise an order to suit your needs, as I found out yesterday)

Scotia Grendel (UK) (Same as above, great site for terrain peices, as well as their own selection of models)

Other Websites

West Wind Productions (World War Two style heads that fit perfectly for 40k sized figures)

Last edited by xXClaret-PaulXx; September 7th, 2008 at 00:46.

+ Reply to Thread