Nurgle Ogres Idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Intergalatic Toaster Maxy_the_con's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x1)

Nurgle Ogres Idea

Well after hearing about the new hordes of chaos i decided on a good unti to convert, something to launch my Nurgle army back onto the hobby table and to get me finishing off the 3 untis of warriors that still need painting..
    so this is what i came up with:

now i was thinking instead of just putting some iron guts together and slapping on some green stuff i thought id dwell into more orginal and more detailed ogres.
    Firstly i was thinking of putting there heads up a bit more, secondly for armour i was thinking of more thick and heavy armour gauntlets and greaves and leaving the body opened and sickly rotted looking and perhaps some random armour plating around the hips and legs and thirdly chains and alot of them around the legs and arms as they are meant to be enslaved by my army.. or something along those lines.

So thats it for now, gives me some feed back, suggestions, ideas and i might draw up some more ideas from your ideas, and if i really like were this is heading ill start em and post them up.

thanks, Max

"your the sculpting tool i never had"

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

30 (x1)

I like the ideas. Maybe you could also leave off the gut plate and replace it with guts sculpted from greenstuff. Definately chains, and maybe even some kind of herder with a prodder standing on the same base as one of them. And don't forget the good ol' butchers cleaver.

Nice drawings by the way.

+ Reply to Thread