Noble Marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noble Marines

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noble Marines

it was about 3am and i got an idea, so i decided to slop it together medieval knights... they are courageous, chivalrous, noble, and they always had awesome colors schemes associated with them so i figured to make a company of noble-esk marines... and yes all of them with power fists!!!!! obviously you cant field normal sm's with power fists... but i don't plan on using this army, i just plan on painting them really well for show

quick put together i did hear so the paint is done poorly but this is a test marine, i wanted to know what you guys thought about him. i had multiple layers of different paint underneath what you see hear cuz i wanted to see which i liked better, that is why it looks blah

i have modeling tape so i can make the split really clean and straight. also i would take lots and lots of time to make sure the white goes on great.

comments and criticisms always welcome

and this right here (below) is leader with both arms attached... i think he looks badass

Last edited by minus_t; October 5th, 2008 at 22:09. Reason: edited out imageshack advertising

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Your Nobles are very nice. I like the quartered painting scheme but I think it will be difficult to paint a whole army quick...

All-in-all a very nice attempt!
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you could play the army, you just would have even less marines then normal.

i do like the concept alot though.
    As of Sep 25th 2008
    2k+ Blood Wolves (SM) 0|1|0
    1k- Black Frost 1st (IG) 1|0|0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsele View Post
    Your Nobles are very nice. I like the quartered painting scheme but I think it will be difficult to paint a whole army quick...

All-in-all a very nice attempt!
    thanx yeah it will take a while but i play tau so i have plenty of time to waste painting. i will update, im working on another one that is not a tester, so he will looks much better

well normal sm's cant use power fists... or am i wrong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

No you are not wrong... but you can have him as a Veteran Sgt...
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was also thinkng about doing multiple different color schemes instead of every unit with red and white... such as blue and yellow, red and yellow , green white etc for all the units so each one has his own color association within the army.. what do u think of that guys? all will have gold heads and power fists tho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    979 (x8)

Urusai, could you please, in future, avoid including the little Imageshack advertising gifs underneath your pics, please?
    I've edited them out of this post, and Cyric edited them out of your last one, but they are against forum rules (no free advertising), and are highly annoying to remove.

I don't know how Imageshack works, but as far as I am concerned, any place that forces me to advertise for them as part of their service is a bit of a no-go.
    Please either make the effort to remove them, or change image hosting provider.

If you do not, I may have to start closing threads, and to be honest I'd prefer to avoid that, if possible...

Thanks,
    -t.
    minus_t's painting log! Now with: More Wolves and Blue Robots!
    Last updated 09/01/11

"Never before has another man made me want to go out and buy vasaline"~The Paint Monkey

"All I can remeber is Hazard stripes and -T's dusty brushes. ~danjones87

+ Reply to Thread