Guants Other Scenery - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Manorville, NY
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

266 (x4)

Guants Other Scenery

Well as i mentioned else where I am now out of the 40k scenery business for a while as im at college and dont have my work area or supplies with me. HOWEVER, im going back to basic's and revisiting my roots with scenery in model railroading. Heres an example of a project im working on now.

There has been a whole in the side of this mountain at the club for the past 3 1/2 years, no one was willing to attempt the rebuild. So now im the only scenery in the club and i tackled the issue head on.

I filled the whole with pink and blue foam, that when people started to realize im the real deal with scenery.

Then I plastered over the entire thing with plaster cloth and added some extra plaster in certain areas for strength.

Ontop of the plaster layer i glued in plaster rocks I made with rubber molds.

And this is what the scene ended looking like when all was said and done, 6 hours later with drying time.

I have a few things left to do still, apply some black washes to the rocks, more high lighting, and some final blending to complete the scene as well as some super detailing.
    Hope everryone is doing good and long live the scenery forum.

2. Remove Advertisements

Central P.A. (USA)
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

229 (x4)

Looks great G.

I am dying to get my hands on some of that plater cloth. I want to try to make a nice mars Terraform table.

Keep the pics coming. I'd love to see the entire table, bro.
    Sho: out.

Rome wasn't built in a day, Either should good scenery.

+ Reply to Thread