Painting tau - Colour assistance - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

19 (x1)

Painting tau - Colour assistance

Okay so basically i have had a 2000 point tau army to paint for about a year now, i kept putting it off and i was going to use the spray gun to make it easy, then the spray gun broke for 1000 odd people and was recalled, well ITS BACK, come October 18th the spray gun is back and so i once again have no excuse.

Unfortunately, i don't know how to make the colour i want them. The below image is the colour code i'm hoping to achieve but i dont know how to make the main armour colour. I use Games Workshop paints mainly so please try to stick to there paint range.

Any assistance appreciated, thanks in advance.

And of course thanks to the Bolter and Chainsword team for there many painting tools.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

215 (x4)

You can find a light green camo spray by Rustoleum or Krylon. Use that as a base, grey for the undergarment and black where you want black. Wash the entire figure with Badab Black wash or paynes grey. Edge back.

+ Reply to Thread