Daemonhammer On Gk Hero - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Codex: Daemonhunters, it says that Grey Knight Heroes may have a Daemonhammer, so I thought it might be a good idea to make a Grey Knights Grand Master with both a Nemesis Force Weapon and a Daemonhammer. My only problem is that no Grey Knight model has a Daemonhammer. So how could I convert one?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[Subliminal message] I AM KING [/Subliminal message]</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As long as the gret knigit is not in termie armor, cortez&#39;s would work fine. order the bit off the GW site
    "Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner"
    -Ben Franklin

-Guns don't kill people, bullets do.-

-Support your local game store! Don't buy online or from GW stores.-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

It&#39;s easy with the right arm. For mine, I just chop off both ends of the end of the NFW, add the Corteaz hammer&#39;s head and pommel, and run with it. This gives them dynamic poses, and some already have purity seals on the weapons handle, thanks to using the NFW&#39;s handle.

If you want to give him a NFW *and* a Hammer.. hmm... Maybe this will help:

For my hammer/storm shield GK terminators, I took a GK Termie&#39;s left arm, a standard SM termie&#39;s powerfist left arm, and a WHFB Shield that I liked. Chopped off the stormbolter at the elbow, added the powefist. This way, he had GK shoulderpads and a plain hand, to which I glued the shield. All you need to do is be creative with the exact angle you cut, to preserve the seal and cables in the joint. Use that to get a hammer of some kind into his left arm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just took a tanktrap thingy i had in my bit box, the once that looks like a X...the large one....cut of the point in the ends....then cut the rest of the "beam" of...this gives you a L shaped piece, do the same on the other side of it and youll have two of them.....glue them together to form a rectangular pipe of sorts (that will have two bolts on it and some smaller rivets).

Find some plasitcard or similar(i used a rectangular bit that is for a CSM tank, with a skull in one end and cut it in two, using the part with the skull as the "rear" since i wanted to make a Inqusition mark on the front one) to cover the holes in the ends.

File, Greenstuff to fix the small gaps and such....make a hole in the bottom...mine is on my GK GM so i just cut of the blade from his Halberd and pinned the finished hammer head on that.....

If i can get a hold on a Digi-cam ill be sure to post a pic of it...

Closed Thread