Suncrucher - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suncrucher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suncrucher

In the new WoC army boo thier is a Dragon Orge special character named i think Keleth Suncrusher (not entirly sure ill have to wait till manager takes a wounder then get my friend to get it out) any way me and a member of staff who is a dab hand with GS and ive known as a friend for a while are making said character based on the picture form the book.

anyway after careful study of the artwork and the model image we think that the mordor troll bits will do nicely for the armour plates that named Shaggoth is covered in. but the only thing we cant think of is what to use a hammer head instead of the axe head ont he Shaggoth model. I wont get a look at the model itself until tomorrow when my order turns up but i think im after something thats about 20-25mm long by 10mm wide and deep any ideas? I was thinking of citting and stuffing a lego block but anyone got any other ideas.

Will put up a few picutes in a day or tow as the work progresses.

Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the cave trolls happen to have very nice hammers which i tinks would be just what you need for this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ye thier kind of right but still to small the head in the picture is brick shaped aswell where as the troll one is more weight shaped.
    thanks for the sergestion though
    Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just an update got most of the modeling done. still not found a big enough axe anyway heres a poor quility picture of my moblie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you can the ogre tyrant comes with a big hammer that might work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    220 (x8)

Yep, the tendersier is a good proxy. Alternative is to Green-stuff it, a hammer isn't very difficult to shape, and will look great. You can add plastic chaos icons etc. Another alternative is the siege hammer from an old Chaos Dreadnaught.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i saw the picture, read the rules and instantly knew i was going to build one of these things, and the problem of the hammer came up as well. what i was thinking was something from the arcane ruins set from WHFB terrain range. theyre huge and made of rock, which suits the bill i think, though maybe a bit to big. i was also thinking of some pieces from the WH40k building sets. particularly the exhaust pipe coupled with a bunch of walls and things like that.
    also, i think you mean the empire ogre maneater. he has a giant hammer, the tyrant has a giant mace, which would still look hardcore, though not arcane enough.
    but seriously, going on the pic, theres really not much to it besides a big lump of rock/other material. no real details or anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope the tyrant with his single handed hammer as you could brass rod the hadel then put the head on it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nowhere near big enough id say

LO's thread lurker warhammer madman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x2)

why dony you make it out of plasti-card?

such a geometric shape would be quite easy and thinking of the different thicknesses you could easilly do it...

im guna nick your troll idea looks rearly class well-done!
    click>the warhammer world needs you!<click

If someone helps you REP them...

+ Reply to Thread