Welcome to Librarium Online!
Sons of the Librarium Painting Contest
As people wanted more stuff for after signing up for the chapter, here is one of my responses. Each contestant will paint and convert up their member, eg Venerable Dreadnought Pickle or Assault Marine Tarnag. It will be judged by the other members, and the winner will get a pretty award thing, I hope. Remember use the scheme that goes with your Company, and have some personal heraldry on there too. Vehicles, characters and infanrty will be entered in their own categories accordingly so it is even competition adn then we can have multiple winners, yay for sharing!
1) Entries must be in SoL scheme and be of the member's character.
2) Vehicles, Infantry, Characters are all viable, depending on what you choose.
3) Models may be converted, but you will probably get more votes if you do convert
4) Basing is up to you, but must be equal or larger than the base the model came with.
5) You may submit up to four photos, one of each side or just one collage.
6) There will be 3 categories, Characters (Captains, Librarians, Chaplains, basically any Veterans), Infantry (Marines, Scouts, Normals) and Vehicles (Land Raiders, Dreadnoughts, Vehicles). This is to even out the playing field if it is possible, probably not but anyway.
How do you get into the competition?
PM or email me your four pictures or your one collage of your miniature. I will host them on LO, under my gallery. Members names will be visible there, but we do not want favouritism to override votes. You may post your entry in progress on LO if you wish.
This contest will run for four weeks and will end on the 19th of November.
So get your knifes, brushes and paints out and go for it!
How dare you speak out against LO! I shall beat you with a giant inflatable duck and then ban you to the lowest level of hell! ~Karmoon
My recruitment link!
Once I get my Assault marine and paint him up right and propa I will enter it.
Well, since I already have a thread up for my mini, I guess I'm in.
Originally Posted by Montford981
Awesome. I shall start converting myself ASAP. Got several ideas which could work but im really really really not looking forward to painting white
Woo. Only a month to convert, then a day to paint. I will enjoy pushing the limits on this one. My poor biker captain will just have to wait.
Sleeping, not dead.
Removed by the moderators.
Dang! I don't have many marine bitz and after spending a lot of cash a new guitar I've told myself that I'm not going to be buying any GW for a while. So I guess that means I won't be entering. Sorry guys.
Thou shalt remember:
Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.
LINK - Guitarists of LO Group
Hmm, this could be fun, we'll see!
1 problem -i cant fork out for a rhino-
can i enter my guy like on a bace comeing out of a rhino hatch i infact have done this already...
click>the warhammer world needs you!<click
If someone helps you REP them...