Skulltaker chariot ideas.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skulltaker chariot ideas..

Hey guys

I recently picked up a skulltaker model for my daemons army and I was trying to figure out what would be the best way to model a chariot for him, i was thinking of using the WHFB warriors of chaos chariot and using juggernauts instead of the horses, but im not sure if the juggernaughts are too big for it or if skulltaker will even fit on the back of that chariot!?!

So im stuck, what do you guys think? help my skulltaker partake in some drive by beheading!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Hive fleet Xiranos
    W/D/L
    11/2/0
    Legion of the Maleficorum
    21/3/5

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    89 (x2)

Since the Skulltaker is a pretty big boy you will need a substantially big chariot for him. The juggernaut might be big enough but if you just don't think they fit you can always use flesh hounds. A batch of 2-4 hounds would do just fine I think. For the chariot itself consider tyranid carcasses. A nice big rib cage to use as the walls of a chariot would look awesome. This all depends on how much you want to sink into this guy, just giving you my pipe dream ideas.
    Never apologise for asking questions young seers, through asking
    questions we find answers, and through those answers we gain
    knowledge of ourselves and the universe around us
    -Farseer Marauth
    Meet My Autarch

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

You can check if skull taker fits well onto the chariot by comparison. The best way is to find a chaos chariot and take a look if Skull taker fits. Often places like GW store have one or two of these chariots around and you can take your Skull taker there and ask to compare the sizes. I would imagine that Skull taker will fit but it may be rather crampt for him and i don't think he will have any room for a spare crewman. Because of this you might have to file down part of the chariot to make him fit in it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    220 (x8)

How about using the plastic High Elf chariot as a basis? You can flog the lions and steeds on EBay or other exchange, and using suitably morbid and khornate bits, can easily modify teh chariot to suit.

You can paint it to look like it is make from bone...

+ Reply to Thread