I posted this in the guard forum area but got no replies so i thought that this may be a better place for it.

I have finished my elite choice for my 400 point army as well as the platoon command (see here http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...-freehand.html ) however, I have run into a problem with my line squads.

Now I want to keep them in theme obviously, I have made the sergeants with the normal cadian helmets but old fashioned weapons, see above, but I didn't quite know how to work the squad members.

I want to keep a fair few cadian helmets in there (need to use them up and also the sarge needs to look in place) however I cant really change a huge amount of the other components.

Now I have bret and empire pieces lying around but want to avoid greenstuff on this army as much as possible. But I was wondering whether just equipment on the belts and the occaisional bret helm would suffice?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, I'm pretty sure i have links in my sig and elsewhere to my photobucket accont which has pretty much most of my work on there so if you need to use that to help with ideas go ahead! (photobucket link ---> Commisarlestat - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting )

A