Undead Daemons of Chaos.... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Undead Daemons of Chaos....

I was put off by the cost and look of Flesh hounds. So I decided to use the Vampire count dogs instead. I found a great simple paint scheme and now I am soon to be the proud owner of 20 reasonable looking minis. The problem is that my Dogs look undead not deamonic (on the other hand real flesh hounds look like they belong in a lizard man list...).

This got me to thinking. What if I used a Night Bringer model from the 40k Necron set, green stuffed a pair of LOC wings to it and called it an LOC or a Boodthirster to sort of go with an undead deamons look?

What do you guys think? DO you think a Bringer with LOC wings would make a Lord whom would fit well with the VC Dogs?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    572 (x8)

Do you have any pictures of the dogs. I'm curious.

+ Reply to Thread