Where Can I Find Some Painting Masterclass Tutorials? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

454 (x7)

Where Can I Find Some Painting Masterclass Tutorials?

I love creating converted armies such as my Undead Ultramarine Army and Grot Rebellion Army
    and now I've began work on a robotic renegade mechanicus force: View My Robot Conversion Here!

However my painting skills are the only thing holding me back and I really want to create a fantastic army so does anyone know of any books on improving painting skills or perhaps some online tutorials?

2. Remove Advertisements

Mr Commisar to you Commisarlestat's Avatar
    Reading, UK
    29 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

332 (x8)

When I need paintng tips and tutorials I tend to head to CoolMiniOrNot - The Internet's largest gallery of Painted Miniatures and Miniature Painting art although there are a few good ones round here there is a flesh one that has other good tips http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ial-guard.html its in the completed tutorials section. I think there are a few mor eint here.

As far as book are concerned Tank painting is easy to come by, the Forgeworld book looks promising although I have yet to look inside it properly I also have a book called panzer modelling masterclass by Tony Greenland. Osprey do a series called modelling manuals. They are pretty good, there is one in there about airbrushing and also the modelling WW2 figures one is pretty useful. The only other one I have is advanced vehicle modelling but that is pretty much a shorter version of the Tony greenland book.

I know foundry do painting guides so it may be worth looking at their website (They used to do GW figures many many years ago) the style is similar to the main GW style so should be easy to pick up, they are doing free delivery on books atm as well.

Hope that helps

Edit: just came across this on a link in someones tutorial Tutorials*-*BrushThralls.com some good advice there they even explained why my shoulder hurt!
    Last edited by Commisarlestat; November 2nd, 2008 at 22:02.

+ Reply to Thread