TL Autocannon arm - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x1)

TL Autocannon arm

Need two of them for a dreadnought by tomorrow... Any quick ideas? Thought of plastic card pipes but dont have anything i know of for a tip. Also would use a dreadnought arm(lascannon?) for the base then cut it up and add on the auto cannons. Sound good?

Thanks,
    Nox

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    339 (x8)

Lascannon arm is definitely a good bet... don't suppose you know someone who plays guard? the Autocannons and ammo drums you end up with as spares from the heavy weapons squads boxed sets would do this in moments. Or do you have Predator spares?

Failing that, look for some sort of thin pipes... I wouldn't know what you have at hand, what armies do you have models / bitz for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Check out my SW dread, i just used the twin linked lascannon bit from the predator tank. You could use the TLLC and replace the "nozzles" on the guns to make it a TLL auto cannon.

Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you weren't on the time scale, then you could just get the forge world arms.

Other than that, auto cannon is relatively simple compared to other weapons. Just a barrel with a type of muzzle at the end. Some big circles that could hold shells at the base and va la.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x1)

thanks for the responses guys. Sadly i didnt have the time because of unexpected family matters so had to drop that dread for now. But i will keep your ideas in mind for later.

Nox

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Ok, take care, i hope it works out for you.
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread