Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hello one and all, time for another BattleFleet Gothic competition!
The theme this time - Turn Counters
There is nothing that sets off an army quite like a specially made turn counter. When people see you've made one to go with your army/fleet, they know you mean business!
You could use the turn counter for 40K as well as BFG - as a friendly vessel directing the battle from orbit. It will be a talking point every time you use it! BFG players could even have the counter participating in the battle! It does not have to be complex - as simple as a ship that rotates to point at an array of numbers painted on its base. Or else it could be as complex as you want; your imagination is the limit!
Post you images in this thread when you're done. Closing date is Sunday 14th December 2008. Good luck!
1. One submission per member. Entries can consist of one 'capital' size ship or equivalent, or up to six 'escort' sized ships or equivalent.
2. Any model or scratch build can be used, but it must be a BFG-esque - i.e. spaceship, planets, space stations etc.
3. Two pictures per entry. Pictures must comply with LO size rules (max 700 pixels across!). Montage images allowed.
4. The organisers have the right to refuse an entry if it doesn't fit the criteria for the competition.
5. Submissions will be placed into a separate thread in which voting will take place.
6. The competition will close on 14/12/2008 as 23:59. All entries to be submitted on or before this time.
7. Please ask me if you have any questions or need clarification! Thats what this thread is for
Good luck everyone! I look forward to seeing your entries!
Howevere the most simple idea is outside the BFG universe: A Borg cube....
WARP RIFT - The Battlefleet Gothic Online Fanzine
Download it here:
im interested to see what these are exactly...bing completely lost a horrible procrastinator and already planning on failing to complete an entry to another compitition ill just wait to see what you guys churn out
good luck buddies may your assimilation be pain free =D
I don't really have much in terms of BFG, but I'll cook something up.
Also a member of NeoDestiny (Administrator under the same name.)