Templars through the ages. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    38 (x1)

Templars through the ages.

What I have here for you, is a time line of painting that ive decided to make. It shows the pre-armaggedon era marine, then the blood claw templars which im sure every black templar use to buy those box sets for their crusader squads, then moving on to the marine you might find tainted with chaos bits, yes I have a squad of those gold trimed templar/chaos brethren. Then my army moved to more detailed painted squads, then last but not least the actual release of the black templars box set, with my year old painting style to my most recent adventures with the paint brush and newly adapted ways of painting.

Attached Images
    "Brothers! You carry his word as the burning torch in your hearts! With that flame you shall walk into the darkness and we will destroy it!" Marshal Gorgon at the battle of Hive Kalwan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

They are well done. I think they do seem to have better paint jobs from left to right. I think the ones along to top are the best looking of your models. I think the bloke with the axe is my favourite. I think you could improve your painting a little bit by making sure the black and white have cleaner looking border between them. I think they are good overall, rep for thee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    38 (x1)

Thanks! Yeah, for some reason painting white has never been easy for me, I do a first layer of fortress grey and then do like 2+ coats of skull white. I think I might have to move away from GW white paints and go back to a testors white.

On another note, if you look at my army as a whole, you can see how it has grown through the ages lol. The very old predators and basic marines, to the newer models, im sure alot of veteran players have this in their army as well.

And of course as we paint, we get better and better, and that goes for anyone out there who see themselves as not a good painter, you will get better trust me. I wish I had some of my first models, the white on those templars, is horrible lol.
    "Brothers! You carry his word as the burning torch in your hearts! With that flame you shall walk into the darkness and we will destroy it!" Marshal Gorgon at the battle of Hive Kalwan

+ Reply to Thread