Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
The start on my 1st necron warrior into immortal conversion.
I plan to add pipes from the spine to the top gun, and I also used the blade i cut off the 2nd gun to lengthen the blade on the bottom.
I cut off the solid pipe on the gun from the rear, as it wouldn't look good. Someone also suggested sticking this on the front to pair / parallel the other solid tube on the gun to match, but I think it wouldn't look right, though some might like the idea.
I don't plan to add green stuff to the shoulders or spine to beef up the guy, but will have painted colour head / shoulders unlike the normal Necrons to differentiate. Also I have some metal immortals lying around to be SM sergeant style.
He's a little rough around the edges, but the 1st of many
Picture 2 » Bits and bobs.
1. Pipes to be added to go around the back and attach to spine like immortals.
2. Not enough filed off to show where the hand use to be. ( do not glue gun together till you don't this).
3. Watch how much of the blade area you cut off.
4. Cut to much of the weapon sights, be careful.
5. Purely anaesthetics, but would be better to chop the top bit off the bottom gun and keep the one on the top instead.
Last edited by zippy; November 14th, 2008 at 23:03.
Army » « Necrons » « Tyranids
Nice project. Keep up the good work.
Looks really good so far. Only thing I would change is take off the cable on the top of the gun that is usually hanging down. It looks a little off with it.