Workers Rabble - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Workers Rabble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x0)

Workers Rabble

I'm working on a Reneged army form Imperial Armour 5-6. I'm trying to find so suitable models for me workers rabble.
    This is gonna be big like 30+ models I've been look at some old Necromunda models as well as mixing up some Catachan with Chaos murders. I still need something to represent smaller weaker looking workers any ideas

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mr Commisar to you Commisarlestat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x8)

If you are using catachans and want a smaller looking fellow then I always fall back on the empire militia box, lots of nice cc weapons in there to. You will need to pick up some bases but thats pretty easy nowadays with those packs they do. What models are you using for the rest of the army?

Just a thought, workers to me should have overalls. or the dungarees, perhaps greenstuff a few dungaree flaps to the front of catachan bare chests to give some variety. Have a browse of the Bret archer models although they do look like they would need quite a bit of converting, the heads woudl work though.

Hope that helps

A

PS:
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...nscripts-1.jpg
    thats the pic of my conscripts, not a great pic but you get the size comparison between the legs and arms easily enough.
    Last edited by Commisarlestat; November 16th, 2008 at 23:34.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

138 (x0)

Im useing forge world renagaeds as the for the troops, I want some thing diffrent for the workers to make then stand out

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

You could try to look at the Empire militia models from WH fantasy. I used some parts of them on Zombies to add variety and they look less like soldiers and more like violent civilians. They look like a rag-tag bunch and you may find them useful in making a mob. People in the age of the Imperium are generally a crude, backwards and messy lot so the Empire types may fit in well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

138 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by Commisarlestat View Post
    If you are using catachans and want a smaller looking fellow then I always fall back on the empire militia box, lots of nice cc weapons in there to. You will need to pick up some bases but thats pretty easy nowadays with those packs they do. What models are you using for the rest of the army?

Just a thought, workers to me should have overalls. or the dungarees, perhaps greenstuff a few dungaree flaps to the front of catachan bare chests to give some variety. Have a browse of the Bret archer models although they do look like they would need quite a bit of converting, the heads woudl work though.

Hope that helps

A

PS:
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...nscripts-1.jpg
    thats the pic of my conscripts, not a great pic but you get the size comparison between the legs and arms easily enough.

Thanks Commisarlastat they look the part

+ Reply to Thread