Warboss Deffrot (name in progress) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    East Melbourne
    6 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

266 (x8)

Warboss Deffrot (name in progress)

So I'll keep this simple, I want to create my warboss, maybe not right now, but very shortly and I need to really start working on this whole sculpting thing and I will be using the Black Reach boss as the base.

Here is a sketch of my warboss, at least his top half, and I'll list the features I want.

I want a big jaw for him, hooked up to the back of head, almost SAW like in its design.

My main problem is with the body, I was wondering what the best way to make it would be? I have tried in the past to make coats with putty/GS on top of ork bodies but its always looked very cheaply done and I tend to get markings everywhere.

Should I make a putty body or scrape the torso down a fair bit and just add the coat on top of it?

Any help would be fantastic guys as I really need to get my warboss done for the fluff, as my old one doesn't fit in with the rest of my ideas. Links to similar projects, pictures, any sculpting tutorials for coats/jackets. It's all appreciated Looking forward to seeing how you can help.

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

12 (x1)

the simplest way i can think of is o get a "sheet" of greenstuff, and then place it over the body, after filing/removing all the larger bits that an ork wouldnt have underneath a shirt. then pressing it so it fits the contours of the body. then sculpting the finer bits like seams and buttons etc. thats how id do it
    When in doubt, more Bloodcrushers

+ Reply to Thread