Horus the warmaster - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horus the warmaster

I modelled and painted this nodel of Horus the warmaster when I was 14 in 2007 for Golden Daemon I made it to the finals in YB. It took me 90hrs and £35 of parts. I think it was worth it. The latest GD entry I have done is under another thread its the Gil Galad under 'took me 45hrs'. What do you lot think does it match the fluff.

P.s When are the official LO painting comps because I would like to enter one???

Sorry if the pictures are bluffed the pic were taken a while ago on a bad camera.

EDIT: Here are some more enlarged versions. Cus these are too small.

Again I must say these pics are not very good quality but hay just improvise.

Last edited by Ecclesiarch; November 30th, 2008 at 19:47. Reason: To add more pictures
    You may have a grotesquely large cleaver, you may have a guargaunteous fire arm BUT I have the flames of faith.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    49 (x1)

oh, man, you're not doing the model justice with the pictures! please, please try to take better pictures because I am curious to see him properly since you got good awards and put so much effort in it! I'm sure others will agree.

congratulations either way!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I will try. Give me a few days. When I have time I will take some decent pics.
    You may have a grotesquely large cleaver, you may have a guargaunteous fire arm BUT I have the flames of faith.

+ Reply to Thread