Damn All These Colours! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guyz

i have started a tyranid army but i am having trouble deciding the colours,

which do u think is better????

1) green skin and bone carapace

2)brown skin and bone carapace

3) black skin with red highlighted carapace and pink head type thing.

so what you think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd go for number two, that sounds the best option. What brown were you thinking of using? I suggest Scorched Brown. That with Bleached Bone would contrast really well.

In your mind - well you cant prove im not.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, i cant imagin #1 and 3. So i would say #2 aswell, i think this would look best just as long as you dont make the brown look, well for want of a better word 'pooey' maybe use more than one brown to get a better effect.
    The poster formaly known as VampireSoul, formaly known as OrkSlugga now known as Orkslugga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've said this before, but the coolest looking 'Nid army I ever saw was all blacks and browns. They looked just like cockroaches, and it was a way cooler effect than all of the bright colored bugs you usually see. Put me down as recommending #2 as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm with the Brown/Bone, too. Out of the three, seems the best. I'm not one for flashy colours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ther all pretty cool but have u ever thought of very dark reds like scab and gore with blood highlights ?
    AE-86 Twin cam corolla . a beaut !

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/imperator-judicium' target='_blank'>Please visit my website . Imperator -=][=- Judicium .</a>

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Mojo.jojo' target='_blank'>LOL &#33; this is one of the funiest videos ive ever seen &#33;</a>

join the librarium-online dawn of war clan <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/librarium/' target='_blank'>HERE</a>

<a href='http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_slayer/index.php?showforum=1' target='_blank'>Check when the next clan game is on here</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats wat i am planning to do. You see i made this post about 1 hour before i got the codex. I looked around a little bit and noticed that it is red gore how silly of me. ANYWAYs this gives me the chance to show you the painting scheme i meant

on pg.29 last row, 3 up is the black one with the pink head ( for those how didnt know wat the hell i was talking about)

i am so torn I want a natural dark colour but i dont want it to look to dark

any other suggestions would be nice. feel free to post your nids here so i can take a look.

Thanks alot guyz :lol:

Closed Thread