Instant Primer Shading - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instant Primer Shading

I have come across a priming technique which seems to help emmensly (for me) with the painting of models.

And it is acheived in these simple steps:

1) Lightly prime your model with Chaos Black spray.
    2) With Skull White spray dust the model. This is acheived by using very small burst of spray at about 50cm away from the model from all corners of the base. try this at about 45 degrees from aboves and below. Once this step is done your model should be a light grey sort of look with black in the reccesses and generally spotty looking.
    3) You can finish at step to and begin to colour your model with paints or continue to step 4.
    4) With very watered down black apply a generous base coat to the model and base. the final affect with be a shaded black.

I think that this method would look very cool for black armored space marines but im mainly a Fantasy player and have only used it to paint my Beasts of Chaos models, which are availble in my gallary.

Try it if you dare...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

Interesting. Do you have any pictures?

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pictures coming!

I don't right now... But tommorow i will take a picture of each stage and post it.

+ Reply to Thread