Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hi there, I discovered a very nice way of painting white on black heres the recipe.
1. Do a Astronomical Grey Foundation paint over the black dont water it down but dont paint it on too thick.
2. Mix skull white and astronomical grey then 1:1 then mix it in with 1:1 water, apply this thinly and you should get a really light grey colour.
3. Do three 1:3 washes of Skull White this really clears the colour.
4. (Optional) If your doing robes or a surface with creases give them a brown, grey or black wash.
5. Then highlight some Skull White over the lighest layers.
Hope I helped, it saved my but with my High Elves.
You shouldn't by any chance have some pictures? I would love to see the result.