Night Goblin BSB Conversions? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

17 (x1)

Night Goblin BSB Conversions?

Anyone out there have any good ideas for making a Night Goblin BSB, on foot preferably?

I don't want to use a NG from the regiment box, none of the metal NG heroes have weapons/arms raised appropriately, and I don't really care for any of the Skull Pass gobs.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

127 (x3)

There are three ways to get NGs

-Regiment box

You have eliminated all three.

The only way I see possible with those prequesties, is to get Skarsnik on his own (without gobbla) and cut off the chain past the hand, greenstuff fill a handle, leave the rest of the chain (as if it was chained to his chest), then transplant a sword blade onto the end of that hand, then turn the spear into the banner by cutting off the blades and a bit off the shaft past them, then using the end bit of the orc warboss kit's banner, and positioning it so that the bulk of the banner is behind him.

As such:

---------- <---banner
    l-O <--- Skarsnik
    - ^ his main body
    How dare you speak out against LO! I shall beat you with a giant inflatable duck and then ban you to the lowest level of hell! ~Karmoon
    My recruitment link!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x1)

MWAHAHAHA a challenge!

There is one other possibility than what Chaos mentioned! It too will require greenstuffing, grabbing an extra part or two, etc.

But: What about using one of the fanatics?

It will require more work than the BFSP goblins, because you would have to completely remove the chain/rope from the body of the night goblin (iirc the body and chain is all one piece, leaving the ball on the end and the head the only two pieces that are changable.

There is another possibility: if you've some extra NG heads, some decent greenstuff skills and have a buddy that plays Ogre kingdoms, may I suggest grabbing a gnoblar from the gnoblar fighters regiment, the one i'm thinking of is the piggyback rider. two night goblins on top of each other holding a huge banner would be great for looks.

+ Reply to Thread