This Is Great Lol - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i just made what had to be the stupidest warhammer tool ever.I took my electric oral-b toothbrush and started using it to get rid of any un-wanted chunks,or what not,of stuff on my minis.I first started using the toothbrush to clean off my minis after soaking them in nail polish remover.Now just like 30 mins ago i got a crazy-stupid idea.Take the brush part off the toothbrush and tape an exact-o blade to the metal fibrating thingie, to create an electric chisel.I used it to get the paint out of the cracks of my mini that had been stripped.Its friggen scary tho!Having this razor sharp blade vibrating, less then an inch away from your fingers. :ph34r: As dumb as it is, its at least fun to play with.Slowly cutting off an IG arm.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I suggest you try it.I just hope the tape doesnt fall off and end up having to live live with damn blade in my head. I was going to get safety goggles just in case that did happen. But i dont no where they are so id have to ask my mom.
    "Mom, wheres the safety goggles?"
    "In the basement.Why what are you doing?"
    "Oh nothing,I just made an electric-chisel doohickey out of my toothbrush, and Im not really in the mood to have blood spew from my eye-socket."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a great tool. :lol:
    A little miniature electric saw. I wish I had one of those for converting models.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Cant you already get something like that as a Dremel attachment? Not one of the dinky circular saws, but a little vibrosaw attachment..?
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: Lmao "Oh nothing,I just made an electric-chisel doohickey out of my toothbrush, and Im not really in the mood to have blood spew from my eye-socket." Thats great! :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

HAHAHA!!

Great idea! This hobby sure does wake creativity in people.
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok if we're not crazy enough in real life, this makes us even more nuttier!
    But it's a brilliant idea!

I have an old electric motor lying at home, usually I push some 15 volts on to it and it goes waaaaay over limit... then it's just perfect for taking away those nasty mold lines... Spinning at about 10000rpm...

It also works nice as a handy dandy electric nail file...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Closed Thread