first post and first build, could use some ideas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    La Crosse, WI - USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

first post and first build, could use some ideas

This is my first post and my first build so I could really use any helping comments.... or if you just wanna point and laugh thats cool too. the overall idea is that I wanted to make a fairly small 2 player board for pretty small armies considering me and my friends are just starting. I went with a 42x34 inch board and am putting up a picture of my concept drawing. the type of game we are thinking of playing is based on capturing and holding capture points and receiving reinforcements after so many turns. (to help extend game play because we so far only have about 300 points worth of armies) I want to set up 2 bases with capture points with 3 capture points across the middle of the board holding any 3 for specified number of turns or destroying other army before reinforcements arrive gives you the win. the capture point in the middle will have one trench from each base connected to it (not sure if cap point will be down at trench level or if you will have to come out to hold it yet) the one in lower left will have barbed wire maze around it, and one in upper right will be on the 2nd level of a blown out building or something. thats basically as far as I have gotten in the planning phase so any other ideas will be great.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 1001061xd7.jpg

k posted a link to larger picture instead of small one

Last edited by Chaoscrayons; February 1st, 2009 at 17:52.

2. Remove Advertisements

at home
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

414 (x8)

Try post a link to the original image too

+ Reply to Thread