Inquisition and Sisters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Inquisition and Sisters

I've just been given some Inquisition Lord & Retinue, Sisters of Battle and a Cannoness which I need to get painted up.

Could anyone point me to some good hq photos of the finished models and a guide to different SOB colour schemes?

2. Remove Advertisements

Adelaide, Australia
    14 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

470 (x8)

I'm not sure how much this will help you, but I know of a few places you can go.

I'm not sure what Games Workshop's website is like, but they will have painted miniatures up there. I can't remember if they show variations for different orders, though.

I know Lexicanum describes the colours of the orders (or at least I think they do?) but they may not have pictures.

Aside from searching around this forum (as I know there are a few people who have painted or are painting Sisters of Battle miniatures, I've seen some other schemes at...

> Minivault Witch Hunter's gallery
    > Cool Mini or Not (search for a user named dragonsreach, who I know has painted a bit of Sisters stuff, though there's probably a bunch of other stuff on there.)

That's about everything I've got...

Hope it helps! And welcome to the forums, too!

(Oh, I should probably mention the Witch Hunter's Codex as well - that will give you an overview of the colours used by different orders, and show off some painted models as well. You might want to look into that as well, if you haven't already...)
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

+ Reply to Thread