Commission Work (pic heavy) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Commission Work (pic heavy)

Recently I had a group of friends get down with the idea of playing War machine. While I have yet to even touch my own Khador force, i have completed one buddy of mines' Cygnar, and am WIP with his Menoth. I expect to get a ton of work done on the protectorate this weekend, but here is the Cygnar I have completed thus far.

Just like any new part of art, photography is completely new to me, and indeed, these are the first pictures i have EVER put online. I checked out the photography guide here and it helped a bit, but there is not much i can do due to the fact that I'm a dirt poor and cant afford the tripod, software, and new lamp, to make this all work the best. Some day in the future tho...

To give you an idea of how I went about doing all of these, I stuck to the rundown on the Cygnar starter box found at brushthralls, and will emulate all of their schemes, as I really like the website, but want to share them with you all and see what you think.

Again, this is all commission work and these models have seen 3 or so weeks of play before I got them back for photos, so the paint might not look as good as new, as my friends are notorious for abusing models. All of these models were painted in the span of four days, and were all assembled the prior three. So all in all a weeks worth of work. Not bad, considering I have classes and such...

I forgot to do any high lighting whatsoever on on the back of his shoulders, it sticks out like a sore thumb in this pic...

Rawr, Stormclad!

Now the light jacks...

Sum long gunners

My journey(wo)men all dolled out for a hot date with Stryker...

And of course, golden boy here...

Let me know what you all think.

I guess im clueless, did i post this in the wrong spot?

Last edited by BoKlulz; February 9th, 2009 at 03:38.

+ Reply to Thread