Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I'm 13 (turning 14 in November) and concidering going to Golden Demon this year. I have a couple of questions I want to ask about the day and what kinda model to enter.
1. Is this my last year I will be able to enter in the U14s or can I enter next year?
2. Should I just use a simple-slight conversion go all the way and enter a heavily converted model?
3. Is their a fee to enter and if there is how much?
4. What is it like there? I mean for all the young bloods, is it intimidating with all the other great painters, and what is the comp is like?
5. I've still got nine months until the actual comp and anyone with tips on how to boost my skills up quickly please tell me.
6. Is there anything else I should know?
Anyone with info please post
To be honest its all up to whether you think of yourself as a good painter. I've been to gamesday twice and I must say that most of the entries are lightly converted if not just nicely based. There is no fee to enter, only the overpriced ticket that you need for entry to the NIC. One tip I could give you is highlighting. If your going to spend lots of time on a model then i suggest spending most of it on highlighting it. Remember, catch the eye of the judges