Help with a dreadnought conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with a dreadnought conversion

I have never been a fan of the stubby legs on the Chaos Dreadnoughts, they just don't seem to be all that stable.

My question is, has any one had any luck replacing a Chaos dread's legs with the tracks from Thudfire cannon? The tracks seem to be the right scale, but the dreadnought model needs to be raised up about an inch from the base of the tracks.

I have scanned through the forums and Google image but I have not been able to locate a picture of a finished tracked dread. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    -Chambers

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

I think they'd be a bit to small in all honesty mate. Plus do you really want people calling your dreadnaught "johny 5 is alive!!!"

If you want dynamic dreadnaught legs the throne of Judgement Legs are really good, they're basically 'walking' dreadnaught legs and they look pretty dang fine. Although i'm not sure you're able to get these seperatly anymore I've got 2 Dreads with these legs, and they fit pretty well. You should be able to look up pics on the GW website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus do you really want people calling your dreadnought "johny 5 is alive!!!"

I had to laugh at that, I missed that while planning out the dread.
    Regrettably I have not been able to find the bits that you mentioned separate, but thanks for the heads up. I will keep an eye out for the Throne bits.

+ Reply to Thread