Wood Elf Convertions? Forest Dragon and Branch Wraith - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Ronneby (Sweden)
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

28 (x1)

Wood Elf Convertions? Forest Dragon and Branch Wraith

So I was thinking of trying to do a few convertions for theese two models since they aint avalable in the webshop I use (The reason I use this special webshop is because they have very cheep prices, Cheepest store i'v found in sweden for Warhammer stuff) Anyways, Since I have 11 Dryads I was thinking of using one of the dryads and trying to convert it to be a branchwraith.

And in larger matches you can have a lord on a forest dragon, But since there is no such models avalable in the webshop I was thinking of maybe getting a High Elf Dragon and somehow converthing it into a forest dragon.

Though I have never done convertions before and I dont quite know how I'd do any of those two, So I was thinking of asking here to see if anyone could give me some tips and ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements

The United Kindom.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

101 (x2)

For the lord on dragon i suggest not adding any of the the fancy high elf stuff that comes with the lord on dragon e.g. dont add the big reigns (green stuff simple ones) and dont make the sadle like a throne how it is on the actual model. paint it in green's and brown's and add a tree or two to the base and your set!

as for the branchwraith i have NO idea...

Good luck!

Spladge P
    Sometimes the best defense is a good offense... Wait, what?

+ Reply to Thread