Idead needed:) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Idead needed:)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x1)

Idea needed:)

Hi i was pondering upon a conversion but its pretty vague right now i was thinking of including thousand sons in my iron warrior army. however i would rather convert a unit that woudl be a 1k son counts as than including rubric marines... any ideas what the iron warriors could have that would work similarly to 1k sons? i was thinking along the line of technovirus cyborgs or combat robots but have no idea what i should use as a base for these conversions

Last edited by Cyresh; March 12th, 2009 at 20:50. Reason: unreadable
    The strong will always enslave the weak. Where the strong make their own fate, the weak bow their heads and succumb. There are few who are strong and many are their enemies, and the greatest of those enemies is the false Emperor of Mankind

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x4)

What? I... can't understand what you typed...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x3)

I read that as a badly typed "Thousand Sons Counts" but it still makes no sense whatsoever...

Take more time typing or sober up, Cyresh

~ L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x1)

there i made it more readable i was a bit sleepy when posting
    The strong will always enslave the weak. Where the strong make their own fate, the weak bow their heads and succumb. There are few who are strong and many are their enemies, and the greatest of those enemies is the false Emperor of Mankind

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x3)

It's still pretty bloody hard t get ones head round - due to complete lack of good sentence structure - but kudos for making in understandable now.

I have to say I like the idea. Fluff could be something along the lines of cybernetic enhancements that channel warp powers through them (giving them the invulnerable save) and because of IW close relationship with their weapons, this power is extended into them (Inferno bolts) but the side effects of having such power flowing through them causes them to move in something of a daze or sub-reality (Slow and purposeful). The unit's warp powers need invoking somehow however, so each unit must be accompanied by a Psyker to accomplish this (Aspiring Sorceror) - And if the sorceror dies, the warp power takes more of a toll on the marines, although as it has already been invoked it cannot be stopped (The Sorceror Commands)

I have no clue how they would be modelled though...

~ Lowell
    Last edited by Dream Thief; March 12th, 2009 at 21:14.

+ Reply to Thread