how to paint my sorcerer... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    The Netherlands
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

44 (x1)

how to paint my sorcerer...

owkee guys, i'm working on a WoC army, and i just today finished putting 1k points together and coating everything ( already have 10 guys painted) in this 1k i have a converted sorcerer on a disk. but i have almost no idea how to paint him! let me show you.

these are my warriors of chaos:

their sceme is pretty simple, dark red, some brown as leather and some metal and black.

and here is my sorcerer:

now i already had a few idea's for him, but because he is not wearing alot of plate armour, i'm in doubt how to paint him. the capes on all my warriors are black with some grey highlights but i don't want that for the sorcerer though.

some idea's i already had:

-the disk will be painted as marble with lava/flame thingy's on the bottom
    -the few pieces of armour that the sorceres has ( helmet and shield) will be painted red with lava thingy's aswell.
    -i wanted to freehand some eyes on the inside of the cape, the eyes of tzeentch are released upon the world and try to corrupt everything they see ( funny since this sorcerer made a unit of empire greatswords slaugther itself last game with the treason of T spell =P)
    -i wanted the sword to look magical...not sure how..

Anyway, if anyone has idea's on how to make this guy fit in the army and make him look like a centrepiece, please help me out.

2. Remove Advertisements

Leeds, Uk
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

572 (x8)

Looks cool. How about a blue/purple cape, that should go nicely with the red.

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Its a good looking modle and those warriors are very well done. He'll go well with the rest of the red warriors if he is as dark in hue as they are but will stand out with some contrasting trim done.I'd think that dark red with ivory would look good on him or you could go dark purple shaded out to a blue or red.

+ Reply to Thread