Green stuff skulls C&C please - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Toronto, Canada
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

21 (x1)

Green stuff skulls C&C please

K so I got a GK termy model a while ago, mainly because it looks SO COOL, and wanted to add a small capeish thing slung over the shoulder, so it doesnt cover all the detail on the back, but wound up cutting too much GS... sooooo I made a bunch of skulls... for everything!
    Also included, a mini tutorial thats really crappy.
    Once again, srry for the pics, its a cameraphone, and 1 lightsource.
    GK tabard thing -

Random sword addition (with a skull) -

Loads of skulls -

K so the tutorial

Wet your fingers and roll out a sphere, and make it the slightest bit eliptical, like so -

Place it on the area you want to apply it to (in my case the table... since I didnt know where to stick it) and flatten it out slightly. Using a toothpick (or giant BBQ skewer in my case) poke out two pilot eyes a BIT over the halfway point.

Now, using that same skewer/toothpick, gently pull out a line going downwards, and two lines directly beside it going left and right - hard to see in pic so a /|\ shape - at the bottom of the skull

Now, add a nose, which is slightly less sunken than the eyes, and widen/deepen the eyes. Add two VERY slight parallel creases at the top of the skull to finish it.

Yay you have a skull! Use it instead of wax for purity seals, or just add it on any flat areas to make them look so much cooler. To make it orky, just lose the symmetry, and make it more... dilapitated.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

84 (x3)

Nicely done and very easy tutorial to follow.
    World Eater and Blood Angels striped 8/28/10

+ Reply to Thread