Welcome to Librarium Online!
I'm going to attempt my first Kustomizing/Scratch Building Project. I need Power-Klaws for my Ork army, so I think that will be my first attempt. I also want to bulk up a BattleWagon I bought, and I believe I saw a thread about this already.
So here are my questions.
1. I already have the Plasticard, but are there any other materials I might need?
2. What should I use to cut the Plasticard?
3. Is there a good cutting surface that won't dull the blade?
4. Are there any step by step guides to Kustom Building PowerKlaws?
Also, here are some other random questions.
1. What's the best way to remove lids from Super-Glue when they get "stuck on" ?
2. What's a good and easy way to make a DeffRolla for a BattleWagon?
1. I like to wonder around my local Craft store, and my Local Hardware store. You should find some cool gubbins to use on your models if you look hard enough.
2. A hobby knife should be fine, you just need to score the plastic card a few times, and then a gentle bend should break it along the line.
3. Look for a "self healing" cutting mat at a model shop. They are usually a blue green and are great for cutting on.
4. I haven’t seen any.
1b. if it’s really stuck, I use a pair of pliers from the tool box. Keep the nozzle clean and it shouldn’t happen. :-p
2b. that’s something I'd like to know myself