Any Of You Know How To Paint - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got this thunderhawk(epic 40k) for my army(blood angels) and i need help with a color cheme, i mean there is a picture in the codex, but is there a set color scheme i need to paint it in? any help, suggestions or pictures would be appreciated. thanks

Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Well, I'm not quite sure if this is the answer you're looking for but I believe Thunderhawk gunships (and any other vehicles for that matter) are painted in the colour of the respective Chapter. Just paint it BA red...

Maybe this isn't what you mean? If not please clarify the problem.
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know that the respective bottom color, but about the like insignia and where they should go, and any other colors and where they should go.
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Well that's pretty much up to you but if you want ideas you can always look here and get inspired...

I know it's an Ultramarines Thunderhawk but still...

All in all I'd have to say that you should put the insignia where they are visible (not under the wings etc.) ecpecially since it's Epic...
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, but is that the one size of the one int the codex, it loks kinda big, oh and i was lookin in the mail order form and i was surprised at how cheap they are(about 12 bucks&#33 :blink: what do u think

Closed Thread