nice foresty bases - where? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

49 (x1)

nice foresty bases - where?

Hey guys,

Ok, this is gonna be tough, but I've been searching for a while and won't hurt to ask...

A few times in the past I visited some website about minis which on the main page had some ads/pics of some really cool bases, not somewhere on a side but like right in the middle of the main page, big pics. The bases were green and grassy and had nice details on them, like small pieces of wood, barks, little stones, different types of grass/small bushes... From what I remember, it was something new and they were advertising it and I think it wasn't just base supplies but full bases, BUT I may be mistaken. The bases were presented on some blue background, can't remember any minis if there were any.

I thought it was one of the more famous websites, like CMON, BOLS or Warseer, but none of the sites resemble the layout I have in my memory. Heh, for all I remember it might've even been LO, but unlikely, I checked some links here and couldn't find stuff. I dunno if it's one of the sites I visited and they changed the layout or what, but I couldn't find those bases anywhere.

If someone has at least a hint of an idea what on earth I'm talking about, let me know. Or if you know of anything similar, let me know too. These were really nice bases and I wanted to check them out again, maybe consider getting...

anyway, any help appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements

Central P.A. (USA)
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

229 (x4)

Not sure the website you're looking for.
    but i'f you're looking for good scenic bases for your models..
    I know of a few people on this website who would make them for you,
    and probably cheaper than the website you are currently looking for.
    Sho: out.

Rome wasn't built in a day, Either should good scenery.

+ Reply to Thread